Sunday, October 16, 2011

A litle bit of London life

Woow it's been way to long since the last blog. The school is amazing and I am loving every second of it! For now I am just doing a lot of research for my projects so I haven't been shooting that much, but now I am going carry my camera around my neck all day because we have a street style project coming up ! Here are some shots I have taken the last days only for fun :) !



A super rooooker from Camden - Street style research. - and he was so sweet !


Light testing in school ! - Kirstie the


Light testing in school ! - Antonio


Light testing in school ! - Antonio and some moron ;) !


Walking to the busstation in the morning !! sooo beautifull !


Walking to the busstation in the morning !! sooo beautifull !


 Walking to the busstation in the morning !! sooo beautifull !


And I can even buy coffe on the way !! :)


Urban Outfitters - some day I will have all of them !!


Just a really small sample of the school library -This is just a really small part of all the fashion photography books !! - LOOOVE !


Party time = Researching !:)


Party time = Researching !:)


And the beautifull Brazilian Antonio ! - light testing for school :)

Remember my FACEBOOK TWITTER TUMBLR MODELMAYHEM and FLICKR - What ever you like to use ;)
I am also always looking for new models - new interesting faces so if you know about any here in London or if you are one please let me know ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment