Sunday, November 27, 2011

Bowalishious

I took this picture back in Iceland 2 or 3 months ago, I've been having some trouble with them as I had bad light and not that good quality images, but an amazing model and makeup artist so I couldn't let them go to waist, so I let my imagination take me away and I tried to do something fun with them ! Hope you like :)


Photos and editing: me
Makeup and styling: Erna Hrund Hermannsdóttir
Model: Alma Gytha Huntingdon-Williams






Please like my FACEBOOK and follow me on:

6 comments:

  1. Wow these look amazing! Thank god the lighting was bad ;) My favourites are the first and second x

    ReplyDelete
  2. þú ert ótrúleg! :D
    kv. jóhanna e

    ReplyDelete
  3. ýkt geggjað flott og kúl :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Löva þessar myndir! Koma ekkert smá vel út!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. bad light can bring you to some VERY good things, appearently!

    http://myparisiandream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete