Monday, December 12, 2011

Black/White and beautifull

I just got home to Iceland for Christmas and everything here is covered in snow and sooo beautiful. Funny thing that when you leave your country for some time you realize even more how incredibly beautiful it is when you come back ! I'll make sure to take a lot of pictures here and post them on my blog after producing them :)

Here are some of today's inspiration :) (black &) white and beautiful - well with a dark twist as I like it















Picture no 1,3,4,5, 7, 9, 11 and 12 are from a very beautiful tumblr blog: http://black-leather.tumblr.com/ but I dont know the name of the photographers who took the photos, so if anyone recognizes any picture here please comment the name of the photographer because I really want to know :)

Picture nr. 5, 6, 10 are also from a very beautiful tumbrl blog: http://sensible.tumblr.com but I don't know the name of the photographers who took them either, but I'd like to know :)

Picture nr 8 is by Jeff Hanh, nr 13 is by MartzArt and nr 2 is by Dmitry Pahomov

3 comments:

  1. Creepy! En ssamt rosa fallegt allt saman :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Efsta myndin er alveg gordjöss!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! sérstaklega skotin í þessari nr. 4

    ReplyDelete