Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Night Edition

This is a project I did with Sunna Þorsteinsdóttir a creative direction student and a friend.
It was a very cold day but we had a lot of fun :) 
It is my first time filming and I am loving it so much !
- Hope you like it :)

Creative director and stylist: Sunna Þorsteinsdóttir
Filmed by: Íris Björk Reynisdóttir
Editor: Yvoni Lada
Makeup: Margrét Magnúsdóttir
Model: Chloe Wilhelmina Campbell
Assistants: Snædís Malmquist Einarsdóttir and Marella Steinarsdóttir
Music mixed from Scorn - Time Went Slow and Merzbow - Requiem by Yvoni Lada




I recommend making it full screen ;)

www.vimeo.com/irisbjork

1 comment:

  1. wow!!! This is something else!
    The styling is kinda mystical and I love it!
    Really good work!
    Following you now.

    http://llkillu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete