Sunday, March 18, 2012

Styling project

This was my school project this term - I was suppose to use a style icon as an inspiration and style 5 different looks ( work, street, wedding, celebration and miscellaneous ). My style icon changed a couple of time but in the end I used Nancy Downs from the movie The Craft :) ! Hope you like :) and thanks for my little helpers :)!

Photos and styling by me
Makeup: Violet Zeng
Model: Chloe Wilhelmina Campbell
Assistant: Sunna Þorsteinsdóttir



STREET
Top and necklace customized by me :) - TOP DIY and NECKLACE DIY


WORK


WEDDING
Velvet dress customized by Hildur Friðjónsdóttir


MISCELLANEOUS
Top customized by me - tutorial will come later :)


CELEBRATION



2 comments:

  1. Ýkt fínt! Nancy Downs er líka svo kúl, veit ekki hversu oft ég horfði á the craft á unglingsárunum mínum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Þetta er ekkert smá frumlegt, svalt og áhugavert! Vel gert hjá þér ♥

    ReplyDelete