Friday, September 28, 2012

London tomorrow !

 Iceland has been really nice, home is always the best ♥ but now it is time to back to London tomorrow. I really should be packing right now but somehow I just want to enjoy relaxing for the last time in a while - London will be busy :) !! 

Here are some photos from Iceland


My new vintage sheep fur from Spuutnik


 From a shoot with Harpa MUA, Eydís @ Elite and Hanna stylist !


And I helped out at UNICEF Iceland by photographing Mosi and more for them in this tiny DIY studio :) ! 
Wherever you are from I recommend you look into their work and become a  Global Parent !
 I have been a Global Parent for 5 years now -  it is unbelievable how much is possible to do for as little as 5 pounds a month !


( Ég hvet alla til þess að kíkja inn á UNICEF til þess að sjá hvar er hægt að kaupa Mosa litla sæta - já og gerast heimsforeldrar :) ) !

x íris


2 comments:

  1. I love your blog! What do you think about following each other?

    Much Love,
    http://amyklundt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sheep coat is gorgeous!

    would love if you could check out my blog and we could maybe follow each other?
    http://champagnelambinibudget.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete