Sunday, February 17, 2013

London Fashion Week

I've been going to London Fashion week to snap street style photos for the fabulous 
Suzanne Bernie at Coathanger. ( www.coathanger.net )
The photos will be up soon and I can't wait to show you all  :) ! -

This is what I was wearing today * sorry about the bad quality.



Denim Jacket: Vintage, Hat: Topshop, Lace Top: Vintage (Kolaportið), Trousers: Vintage Rockit, Socks: Topshop, Shoes: Second hand (Kolaportið)
www.instagram.com/irisbjorkr 

 P.s. damn those tricky streets around Sumerset House, it is impossible to be wearing heals and be working at the same time (without looking like a fool). It is very unfortunate for the shorty me and my chunky big platform heels obsession + shaky ankles.

Hope you had a nice weekend

x iris


No comments:

Post a Comment