Sunday, April 14, 2013

Last days *

*Sorry for the lack of posts over the last days. I haven't had any internet for a few days now and like you can imagine I am loosing my mind.*

The last days have been so much fun. It was my birthday last Tuesday :) and I spent the day shooting for Fiasco magazine and the night with my friends that were visiting London. 
Today I was shooting street style for a new book - but more on that tomorrow **

Thank you again everyone for your nice birthday wishes ♥ 

Also check my new interview with De Avenue :) http://deavenue.co.uk/iris-bjork/

From my birthday shooting for Fiasco magazine :) - 
Sweater: Vintage, Top: Urban Outfitters, Trousers: Vintage


 Being a tourist in London by the "blue door" in Notting Hill. 
Hat: Topshop, Scarf: Urban Outfitters, Leather Jacket: Vintage, Leopard shirt: Vintage kilo market, Trousers:Vintage, Shoes: Nike Air force.


x iris

No comments:

Post a Comment