Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Last days on instagram

I have probably been the worst blogger in the world the over last week so here is a massive update from the last days :)

Spring fling
Sweater: Vintage Kilo Market ( Judy's ) - Tights: Topshop

Behind the scenes shooting for Bird on a Wire Vintage - 
Wearing my ( obviously ) favourite trousers, I have got to buy some more comfortable summer trousers as I have been using these way to much :)
Top: Vintage, Frill Top: Primark Trousers: Vintage, Rockit, Socks: Topshop, 
Shoes: Nike Air Force 1 ( I actually bought them in the kids department in Nike for only 55 Pounds, as I've got tiny feet:) lucky me!


Scanning in negatives from Bird on a Wire Vintage lookbook shoot - Hat: Vintage, Rockit
I've actually started wonder why I ever shoot digital, this is so much more fun !


Pretty negatives !



I discovered a new app for my Iphone ! - it is called X Photo Lite - and it allows you to layer images bot as shown on previous image and to create double exposure ! how pretty is the spring ! ?


Lunch with my boo - Peggy - http://peggygould.tumblr.com/ 

Hat: Topshop, Red Sweater: Vintage Kilo Market ( Judy's ), Collar: Vintage, Sweater (black) Vintage Kilo Market ( Judy's  ), Gray Platform Boots: 67

 And now, lots of coffee, studying, researching, planning, shooting, working  and more blogging ahead :) !


x iris

No comments:

Post a Comment