Thursday, May 16, 2013

My pretty little studio

Who says you always need the biggest studio, the newest lighting equipment and the most expensive camera out there ? All these things can obviously be very helpfull but in the end it all depends on the people behind and infront of the camera.
This is where I shot my latest editorial, in my backyard with a camera my dad bought 24 years ago :) same year I was born. Who would have thought I would be using it today ! 
I feel so lucky, and happy and I don't even have the words for how much I enjoy what I am doing, and I am so excited about the future. 
It means the world to me that you guys take your time to look at my work. Thank you so much everyone ! ****


I am pretty sure this is the prettiest studio in London :)   

x iris

No comments:

Post a Comment