Friday, May 31, 2013

Sadie Clayton

I am so excited to show you this shoot and video I did for the super talented Sadie Clayton.
Shooting her collection was one of my biggest challenge yet as a photographer because a part of her collection is made out of mirrored copper sculptures ! (I think I will have to do a special blog post from behind the scenes to show you exactly how mirrored and amazing it is).
 I was shooting with a big group of talents and I am very happy with the outcome :) !

Images from the shoot have now been feature in The Mark Magazine, Individual Magazine and in AnOther Magazine ( I literally screamed when I saw that Fred Butler posted a photo in the Love section on AnOther magazine website !!! aaaaaa ) ( click on names to see )

Along with the lookbook we shot a short video. This is the second video I make from scratch and edited as well, and I really enjoyed it. I recommend watching it in HD and turn up the music **

I hope you like it ! :)


Photography and videography Iris Bjork
Shoes Charlene Ong
Hats Niamh Flanagan
Models Mulan Itoje @ Body London and Jelena Pavlenko
Makeup Gosia Byliniak
Hair Lauren - Joal Mccombe
Music Road by Jake Buckley
Photography assistant Sunna Thorsteinsdottir
General assistant Maria Barreto and Shaun Harris

You will also have to take a look at Sadie's website :http://sadieclayton.co.uk/  to see the great graphic design by Liam Campbell / Thom Farrall

















Also on my website : www.irisbjork.com 

x iris

No comments:

Post a Comment