Monday, June 24, 2013

My work at LCF graduate exhibition at London Newcastle

 Last days have been so amazing !- Hard work is paying off and I am so happy :) 

My work is for show in London College of Fashion graduate exhibition as I am graduating from FdA (foundation degree) in Fashion Styling and Photography. Although I have not finished my studies yet (as I am going to do a top up year to get a BA degree in the same course), I had the change to submit my work to the graduation exhibition. I am very lucky as 5 of the 6 images I sent got chosen and printed and are there for show - 3 big ones and 2 little ones :) !

If you are in London please go and have a look !! it is open until Monday 1st of July from 12:00-19:00 daily at the London Newcastle Project Space, 28 Redchurch Street. London. E2 7DP 




Photo wall - top right and top left are my images :) !

x iris

No comments:

Post a Comment