Monday, July 1, 2013

Award : Excellence in Creative Fashion Editorial :)

Last week I was awarded 'Excellence in Creative Fashion Editorial 2013´ from my university London College of Fashion :)

This award makes me very happy, especially because I am being awarded for the thing I love to do the most:)! and also because I did not receive this because I have the highest grades. Not saying that grades don't matter at all but in the real world of photography no one is going to ask you about how high your grades were in University, even some of the most famous photographers in the world have never ever studied any photography at all!
This one is only because of my pictures, which in the end is the only thing that matters to me :) happyhappy


Update: Here is a little interview with me about the award in an Icelandic newspaper http://www.visir.is/hlaut-vidurkenningu-fyrir-tiskuthatt/article/2013707029991
x iris

No comments:

Post a Comment