Friday, September 13, 2013

Fashionstyleologer - London Street Style book with my work and myself

Yesterday was the first time i saw myself and my work published in a book !
 What a great feeling that is !

Earlier this year I shot 4 lovely gentlemen for Fashionstyleologer a new book launched yesterday showcasing London street fashion. See behind the scenes HERE.  
I am also very honoured to be in the book myself, photographed by Valerie Masalevich

Fashionstyleologer: London Street Style

200 Fashionistas
100 Streets
50 Exclusive Photographers
25 Nationalities

Selected images from the book are now being exhibited today the 13th and tomorrow the 14th at: 
Gallery Different
14 Percy Street
London
W1T 1DR
If you are in London I recommend you take a look and get yourselfs a copy of the book, the exhibition is only 5 minute walk from Tottenham Court Road station


With fellow Icelandic Photographer Fannar Sveinn Guðmundsson that was very kind and sent me the top 2 images: http://fannars.tumblr.com 
With Velsvoir brothers - next to the image I shot of Zac Velsvoir ( to the right ) 
 (image: Fannar Sveinn)

And some extra images shot on a phone


 With the book :)

 Pavel Kaczorowski
 Talha Velsvoir
 Zac Velsvoir
 Mr. Boy
 And myself :) !

x iris bjork



1 comment: