Friday, October 4, 2013

Life in photos*

Images from my Instagram : http://instagram.com/irisbjorkr#

Coffee time in Soho with my friend Peggy

Hat: Primark, Sweater: River Island

Last Monday I gave up on my natural hair and coloured my hair back to super blond. Although it was still very light in the ends was getting so dark in the roots I could never put it up. So as soon as I came home from the Saloon I just had to try and put it up.


Yesterday I started my final year at University. I can just remember more than 2 years ago when I came to London for my interview with my mom. My mom took a photo of me in front of LCF in Lime Grove and this little cute cat was there eager to be in the photo with me. Now 2 years later it is still there almost every day to welcome you in the morning :) 
Thinking back the last two years I have come such a long way from where I started and I am very excited for the future.

Furry sweater: Vintage Kilo Sale, Top: Topshop, Trousers: Topshop, Shoes: H&M Earrings: Vintage, Bag: And Other Stories

x iris bjork

1 comment: