Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Lungta De Fancy - London Fashion Week - bakcstage

Outtake from shooting backstage at Lungta De Fancy during London Fashion Week * 
It was my first time shooting backstage and I absolutely loved it. Although I am not a big fan of shooting documentary this is completely different, very exciting and everything so beautiful.

Next fashion week I hope to be shooting a lot more backstage !!

Hope you like the images *

I am just blogging my favourite ones as I took so many images, if you were there and remember me taking a certain shot you really want to see you can email me irisbjork@irisbjork.com and I see what I can do *  allt the images will also go on Lungta De Fancy's website very soon.





































Mai the designer of Lunga De Fancy to the left 

x iris
www.irisbjork.com

1 comment:

  1. Its was a pleasure create some of the hairstyles for the this show. And was a pleasure meet you Iris, the pics are awesome. :)))

    ReplyDelete