Sunday, October 27, 2013

Preview - The Mark Magazine cover story

New cover story out for Brazilian magazine The Mark Magazine.
I cannot wait to show you the result from this shoot ! What a fantastic team to work with !
The magazine launch party was yesterday in Rio de Janeiro in Brazil and now I am just waiting to receive the the images in the layout (as the layout is fantastic :) ) and the magazine so I can show you!
But to start with here are 2 outtakes that didn't make it in the magazine but I still want to share with you. 
This is supermodel in the making Eydis Evensen, one of my favourite models to work with and the star of my fashion film out soon !
Stay tuned ! *** :)

Photography Íris Björk
Styling Marina De Magalheas
Makeup and Hair Margrét Magnus
Model Eydis Evensen @ Elite London
Production Ana Carolina Minozzo
Assistant production Amelia Hazlerigg




obb and the invitation with my image too

x iris

1 comment: