Monday, November 18, 2013

2 from instagram

I have been the worst blogger in the world over the last 2 weeks, the reason for my lack of blogging is because blogspot is suddenly changing the colours of my pictures when I upload them. And as I usually just write a few words and let the images speak for themselves my blog has been very silent.

I've been very busy the last weeks and I can't wait to show you the result of all the hard work but in the meantime here are 2 instagram images :) ( www.instagram.com/irisbjorkr )






I couldn't resist this great window light


Margrét Magnus makeup artist doing Beata's makeup and hair for a Christmas editorial for MAN magazine. This girl is absolutely stunning and a hard worker! This shoot was far from being easy to shoot :)

x iris björk

1 comment: