Thursday, November 21, 2013

The Mark Mag new editorial

 Finally I get to show you my new editorial and 2 different covers for Brazilian magazine The Mark Mag ♥ featuring Icelandic beauty Eydis Evensen. 
On Tuesday I received the printed magazine and I have to say that it looks quite amazing ! This is my first commissioned covershoot for an international magazine and I've been very excited to show you the result. Next week I am shooting 2  new editorial for the next issue out in January so it is safe to say it went well :)
Follow them HERE on facebook and HERE for instagram.

Me, Marina and Ana Carolina


Photography Íris Björk
Styling Marina De Magalheas
Makeup and hair Margret Magnus
Model Eydis Evensen @ Elite London
Prodcution Ana Carolina Minozzo
Assistant Production: Amelia Hazlerigg
Here is an outtake of images, hope you like them **





















 x iris bjork

No comments:

Post a Comment