Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Hypnotized - My First Fashion Film

First of all HAPPY NEW YEAR and thank you for everything in the last year ! ( you can see my highlights in the previous blog :) )

And secondly, to celebrate the new year I am finally going to show you my first ever directed, shot and edited short fashion film called Hypnotized :)

It was very challenging for me to shoot this video and edit it myself as before I began I didn't know much about creating a video. It took me quite a long time to get it together the way I wanted it to be and I learned so much from it that I have actually created a couple videos after this one. But as this video has a special place in my heart I wanted to wait for the perfect time to release it. Now that time has arrived, when it is dark, wintery and mysterious outside.

I had a great team with me. The video features the gorgeous Eydis Evensen @ Elite models and Hjalti Friðriksson, it is choreographed by the super talented Rósa Rún, styled with clothes from Spuutnik by the fabulous Hanna Soffía Þormar and makeup and hair is done by MAC lady Harpa Finns, and finally the music is by the young and talented Rewpart. (  What a team ! ) I also have to thank my parents for their help, they are always so supportive and helpful, I surely am the luckiest girl in the world ! You should have seen my mom glue flowers on Hjalti's face :) ! 



The film is shot in Iceland and is based on an Icelandic myth about the queen of the hidden people and how she seduces men into her stone where they are trapped forever.


 Well now have a look :) I recommend watching it in HD and full screen !
I really hope you like it, please feel free to share it anywhere you want !



Hypnotized by Iris Bjork from Íris Björk Reynsidóttir on Vimeo.

Here are some stills from the video










x iris
www.irisbjork.com

1 comment: