Saturday, February 22, 2014

LFW streetstyle for Bast magazine

Good morning everyone :) ! 

Here are the streetstyle pictures I captured for Bast magazine last weekend during London Fashion Week. I shot both digital and film and I have separated them here in the post.

I was having a tiny problem with the developing as the chemicals were not right, so half of them are in black and white, but I actually quite like the fact that they look more like documentary images than street style.

Please head over to Bast magazine website : http://bast-magazine.com/ to have a look ! 
And here are all the images on Facebook ( CLICK HERE ) so go on an tag yourself please :) !

Feel free to use the pictures for your blog, instagrams or facebooks, but please keep the credits ( Íris Björk for Bast magazine ) **

I hope you like the pictures

Thank you












___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

DIGITAL IMAGES



















x iris bjork

No comments:

Post a Comment