Saturday, March 1, 2014

L´amour est á Réinventer, on le sait - The Mark Mag editorial

Good afternoon everyone

Here is my second editorial for The Mark Magazine, out now in Brazil !
As I mentioned in the previous blog we shot this editorial and Tea For One  + a sunglasses advertorial over 3 days in December. I have never learned as much as this weekend as it was so intense !
Everything that could have gone wrong, went wrong ! But somehow as a great team we managed to push through it and finish the job, and the final results are one of my favourite editorial shoots ever !!

I also have to thank Metro imaging especially for their help with the post production. 
I recommend that you take a look at their services if you are in need of printing, post production, film processing, scanning or other photographic services. Metro Imaging work for the best in the business such as Mario Testino, Juergen Teller, Rankin and many more and it is such an honor for me to get the opportunity to work with them ! - http://www.metroimaging.co.uk ♥♥♥

Photography Íris Björk
 Styling Marina De Magalheas
Makeup and Hair Marget Magnus
Model James @ Next London
Post production Metro Imaging
Production Ana Carolina Minozzo
Styling assitant Camilla Sverdrup-Thygeson
Location The Boundary

I am also very impressed by the editorial layout , I can't wait to receive my printed copies.

I will post the covers tomorrow *











.

You can also look here : www.irisbjork.com

x iris bjork

No comments:

Post a Comment