Monday, March 17, 2014

Team Bast Blogger

Hello

From now on I am a part of Team Bast bloggers :) Which means I will post most of my blogs HERE: http://bast-magazine.com/author/irisbjork/ 

Please have a look at my new blog and start with the one called Hello. I will continue to post an occasional blog here with my images only as I have been using this blog as an alternative to my website, all other subjects (+ my images) will go on Bast blog.

I am very excited to be a part of a bigger blog and I think the website is looking very good !
 New posts are on the first page and you can find posts by each of the 5 blogger under Team Bast !   
I recommend you take a look at the other bloggers as well !
 
Please share and continue to follow !  - and like Bast Magazine HERE on Facebook to stay updated.

Thank you ♥♥


Here is a preview form my shoot today with Madi Fogg @ Premier - straight from the camera, a bit of contrast and B&W but other than that, no photoshop. - On Bast - HERE

Photo by me
Styling Dasom Kim
Makeup and hair Margret Magnus

x Íris Björk

No comments:

Post a Comment