A casual cosy outfit for a lazy day:)
Today's outfit is mostly from the high street which is quite unusual for the vintage/ebay girl I am.
Pink Chihuahua print jumper: River Island
Maxi dress: H&M
Flatforms:Office
Sunglasses: H&M
Necklace: Vintage
Bag: Vintage from Brick Lane market
Today I was told that Pony Anarchy did a little feature on my on their webpage :) That makes me so happy ! You can see it HERE



You have such wonderful style you really should make this a fashion and photography blog and do more regular style posts! Also, you should get lookbook! <3
ReplyDeleteSo cool, love that jumper and everything about it.
ReplyDelete/Avy
http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com
♥
lovely outfit, really like your bag, all the best bags are vintage! this post has given me a sudden urge to go and hunt down a beautiful vintage bag on brick lane!
ReplyDeleteGASLIGHT
That's such a cute jumper! Loving your blog and thanks for following mine
ReplyDeleteI'm a new follower!
Anna
stylescreed.blogspot.com
your bag is gorgeous!
ReplyDeletetheblackfloral.blogspot.com
I LOVE the chihuahua print top - it's kind of bad@ss in a cute way. LOVE it! I am a new fan.
ReplyDeleteXOXO
-Daisy Nguyen from PS BANANAS fashion blog:
http://psbananas.com
LOVE the long skirt! the sunnies are great too!
ReplyDelete// VISIT MY BLOG - ZEBRA AND MEERKAT //